I'm adding the few things I have left on my sidebar, too, since I really wanted to make them, but didn't have time or whatever this past Christmas.
Found this Christmas pillow at missfancypants and it's been calling my name ever since!
And I just couldn't resist the ruffles on these shirts! I absolutely have to make one for Aliyah. Found at rufflesandstuff.
And I'm sure you'll remember these pop-top goody cans. Love them. Found at bluecricketdesign.
This frame at ShantytoChic would go great with my Christmas present! (lol. Yes, Santa came a little early this year. Thanks to my sweet hubby. and yes, you're just gonna have to wait to find out what it is! Sorry, y'all.)
I keep thinking that these necklaces at V and Co, would make great presents for all the girls on my list- next year!!
I'm keeping these adorable reverse appliqued shirts at Not So Idle Hands in mind for next Christmas... maybe for matching or coordinating PJs?
(wanted to make them this year, but didn't! aaah!)
A chili-pepper ornament wreath... I'm going to revamp my half broken ornament wreath, and add chilis and more yarn balls. And I think I'll be just using a wreath form like grapevine or something, and LOTS of hot glue this time. The whole hanger thing just didn't work like I thought it should. FYI.
Found it over on Etsy at Brandonsam's shop.
And I have one glass block, now I just need to find which Cricut cartridge has the Nativity on it!! Then I'll be off to Mod-Podge. Next year, that is. Ha! (Don't have the link for this one, oops!)
Another craft for next year's Christmas season, Christmas Countdown Blocks at Shanty2chic!
And, in case you hadn't figured it out, I'm done crafting & decorating for this year.
Merry Christmas & Blessings! -Sarah
So Cute!
Merry Christmas & Blessings! -Sarah







































2 comments:
I'm wanting to do that frame ornament from Shanty too!!
I want to do that necklace also....it looks sooooo easy!!!!
Post a Comment