Soooo... 7, eh?! Umm... I'm long winded. heehee! Sorry.
1. I used to be a bookworm- like during summer break when other kids were outside playing & swimming- you could find me laying on my bed reading... notice the words used to be... then I got a life (and burnt out on reading way too many textbooks in college), and have no time to read now. I miss that, though. Maybe once I start Homeschooling in the elementary years, we'll have opportunities to do more reading around here.
2. I hold a Bachelor of Science degree in Music Education with proficiencies in voice & piano. I teach piano lessons on the side & am THE church pianist. :) {Enter Miss Creative!}
3. I've been watching Martha Stewart since I first got married 10 years ago- minus her couple years off the air for... well you know all about that anyways. I think her recipes are too complicated most of the time- but definitely informative. I love her crafts. I miss her little segments that she did on her other show where they went around to different places and took tours. It was like a little slice of being on vacation for me.
4. I have been known to lose things- - most infamously- - 7 (or was that 8 or 9 or 10??) Student ID Cards when I was a freshman in college! lol. Seriously, I've gotten a little more responsible since then. I have NOT lost my children {yet!} to those people that used to scoff at my terrible habit. ha!
5. I had PCOS induced infertility for 4 years, then went from not being able to have children to having 3 in 3 years! Yep, we're a little crazy like that. lol.
6. I met my hubby in the school cafeteria. I know. Soooo romantic! Oh, did I mention we're about to celebrate our TENTH anniversary? I can't believe it! We're so excited for our little "getaway" trip we have scheduled in the fall. Ooh-la-la... can't wait!
7. I am a "golden retriever/beaver" on the personality test things. :)
Ok. Now to give out a few awards to other bloggers I love.
Some of my favorite blogs- Views from My Window- she inspires me in SO many ways!; Tatertots&Jello- the sweetest gal ever! And so talented & creative, too!; Confessions of a Homeschooler- She has so much to share! I want to be her in a year or two. :); Random Thoughts of a SuperMom- because, yep, her blog title is Soooo me! And pretty much it's an awesome, inspiring blog; TrendyTreehouse- new to me, but lovin' it!; and A Few of My Favorite Things- another new to me blog- and it truly is a versatile & fun blog!
I also received another blog award from my sister-in-law Erin at The Phillips Fam! So sweet! And it's the sunshine award. :) That just makes me smile, because she & I are both sunshine girls. (We enjoy living in the South where the sun shines brighter, that is. heeehee!) Thank you, Erin!
"The Sunshine Award is awarded to bloggers whose positivity and creativity inspire others in the blogging world.”
Here are the rules!
1. Put the logo on your blog and/or within your post.
2. Pass the award on to twelve bloggers.
3. Link to the nominees within your post.
4. Let them know they received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and the link to the person from who you received the award
ABC&123- A great Homeschool Preschool Blog!
Home Grown Hearts- Another amazing Homeschool Blog- love her printables!
Make It & Love It!- One of the coolest crafty chicks around!
Love Actually- Totally inspires me to be a better spouse to my hubby.
Linkie Lueville- A new to me blog! But I love her passion for photography, tips, & a new photo blog party that I hope to participate in really soon. :)
Miss Madison's Charmed Life- totally sincere & positive mommy blog! I love reading "real life" blogs, too.
Three Calhouns- another fun mommy friend who keeps happens to be a "real" friend. :) Love reading her posts!
Sugar Bananas- Love her recipes!! How more positive can that be? lol.

































3 comments:
Hi, thanks so much for the award, that's so nice of you! I look forward to browsing around yours too :)
Hey Sarah! Thanks so much for passing this award to me. It was fun to learn a little more about you too:)
I think you've reached the professional blogger stage:)
Post a Comment