"Thank You"
to all who participated last week!
Another really great week of wonderful recipes!!
I can't wait to give them a try.
I can't wait to give them a try.
My Pick of the Week
from the recipes shared
from the recipes shared
last week goes to...
Chicken Parm Bundles at Under the Table and Dreaming!
I made them the other day.
They were so yummy!
All of my family just loved them.
And if you're looking for a really great crafting blog- -
she's got one, plus a craft link share party on Sundays.
Go check her out!
Thank you Stephanie for linking this recipe up.
Go ahead and grab a Featured Button if you'd like!

So, what've y'all been cooking & baking up this past week?
I can't wait to hear about it!!
and hopefully see a picture of it too,
Put that Recipe Share button in your post, or a link back
so we can keep more recipe friends coming over & sharing, too. :)

Looking forward to the recipes this week! Happy Cooking, y'all!































2 comments:
Thanks so much Sarah! I'm so happy that everyone enjoyed them! I greatly appreciate the link and sweet words {flattered}
Hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday weekend! Enjoy!
I'll proudly display your button on my site!
Stephanie Lynn
They are some great recipes shared! Gotta get cooking!
Have a great weekend
Post a Comment