Welcome to my blog! I hope my crafts, recipes, homeschooling, & photography posts will be inspiring & encouraging to you.

I also like to include some family funnies, travels, and memories. Enjoy!

Friday, December 10, 2010

Crafting- Korker Bows!

Or "Bow-Bows" as my lil' sweetie-pie
has so deemed all her bows now. :)

I have been in a bow-making frenzy lately,
and have been loving the cuteness!
There are some amazing bows that I've been
dying to try making,
but one of the fun ones that I always like
putting in my baby girl's hair
are Korker Bows.

Aren't these fun?!!
The top one is a 3" korker,
the mini's are 2" korkers,
and the one below is a 4" korker- -
I think I should've added a few more curls to the 4". 
And the best part,
she LOVED them!!! :) 

So, instead of re-creating the wheel,
and posting a long, thorough tutorial,
I'm just gonna point you to one that I glanced at
as I made mine. :) M-kay?! Hope that works for you. 

Edited to Add: OOPS! Sorry, I forgot to post the link- haha!
Although, it was fun taking pictures "in process" too.
And no, Auntie Erin...
these were not dessert the other night. Hahaha!!!
Just had to record that comment on my blog,
so I can remember it for a long time. :)

Happy Bow Making!!

Linking up to:
and a new one for me- -
504 Main

4 comments:

Erin@The Phillips Fam said...

Hahaha, hey I am new to the girl stuff, take it easy on me!! LOL! They could have been pixi sticks, right? :) VERY cute. She looks adorable!!

Lady D said...

These are stinking cute!! Plus Aliyah is stinking cute too of course!!

Valerie said...

These are super fun and cute! Thanks for sharing!

Kyla Armstrong said...

Thanks for the shout out! They look great!

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails