Welcome to my blog! I hope my crafts, recipes, homeschooling, & photography posts will be inspiring & encouraging to you.

I also like to include some family funnies, travels, and memories. Enjoy!

Friday, December 17, 2010

Around the Town: Get your "Light Fix" here!

We are those people...
the ones who drive way too far,
just to go to a big Christmas lights display-
so we can hear our little ones
"ooh" and "aah"...
and then scream for hot cocoa once it's all over! :)

But that's ok.
I enjoy hearing them. Wish I could record their response.
It is Adorable!!!

On my hubby's day off a couple weeks ago,
we looked up a few area light displays,
and drove (way too far) to explore.
Thought it was so pretty how the lights reflected on the water,
and the boats were lit up!
 All the pretty entries were beautiful to drive through.
 Some of the displays.
They even had a couple rides for the kids that were FREE!
By the way... can you tell by this one where we live??! haha.

Happy Light Looking! :)

2 comments:

Jenny said...

So cute! I wish my kiddos were still into lights. The last few years we had so much fun. This year it seems all the oooohs and ahhhhs are coming only from the driver's seat. :)

Unknown said...

There is no shame in that. We do the same and don't have kids yet. We love it!

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails