Welcome to my blog! I hope my crafts, recipes, homeschooling, & photography posts will be inspiring & encouraging to you.

I also like to include some family funnies, travels, and memories. Enjoy!

Saturday, February 20, 2010

I ♥ {Heart} Link Parties!

The linky parties that I enjoy sharing at:

I am considering scaling back though, and just joining a couple each week that are more specific to whatever I'm working on at the time. It's fun to link up to all of these, but... but.... it takes a lot of time. So, when I have the time... I'll be found at these parties!

UndertheTableandDreaming

The DIY Show Off





















Keeping It Simple

The Girl Creative









DIY Day @ ASPTL


abc button




Tuesday Talent Show



Photobucket


BWS tips button








Show and Tell Green












Photobucket

Creations by Kara


 http://www.thethriftyhome.com

Life in the Pitts




giveaways



Home is...















Photobucket














The Girl Creative

Join us Saturdays at tatertotsandjello.com for the weekend wrap up party!







No comments:

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails