Welcome to my blog! I hope my crafts, recipes, homeschooling, & photography posts will be inspiring & encouraging to you.

I also like to include some family funnies, travels, and memories. Enjoy!

Monday, February 22, 2010

Eeny-Meeny-Miny-Mo

Which one will I use today?
The brightly colored, brand new fabric?

Or the dull, felt that's been sitting on my craft table for
3 months?

Which one would you decide to use?
(By the way, I have a few more fabrics on their way to coordinate.)
{I'm a fabric-lovin' fool. Smiles.}

6 comments:

Jamee said...

great fabrics- i am addicted too!!

Threebusybs said...

ohhhh! if you are inspired by the new fabric go with it. Felt will always be the s.a.m.e., you know what I mean.

Have fun!

Aimee

PS: Do you know of a tutorial to make dinner napkins? super easy ones (really how hard could they be??)

Emily said...

Is that pink fabric Jennifer Paganelli? I LOVE her lines of fabric!! Seriously her fabric is awesome!! I got my serger the other day, so I am going to be a sewing fool for the next couple of weeks. LOL

Sarah @HarriganHowdy said...

Jamee- good to know others are addicts too! lol.

Aimee- I don't know of one off hand, I'll look around though. I think I could even walk you through it maybe. ? If I don't find something, I'll type something up for you.

Emily- I haven't heard of that designer. The pink is a Michael Miller fabric (I think- I'm always getting Michael Miller's but sometimes they're actually somebody else's designs- like maybe Sandi Henderson I'm thinking??) I can't wait to see what you sew with your serger! Did you get it brand new? Or was it a used one? Oooh, I really want one. lol.

Love,
Sarah

Emily said...

Yeah, I love the Michael Miller/Sheri Henderson lines also. You should check out Jennifer Paganelli's lines of fabric. Seriously, you will be buying more fabric. LOL Her stuff is adorable! Where do you buy your fabric from?

Sarah @HarriganHowdy said...

Aimee- check out Skip to my Lou's tutorial:
http://www.skiptomylou.org/2009/04/20/make-your-own-cloth-napkins/

or sew4home's tut:
http://sew4home.com/projects/table-linens/430-thanksgiving-arts-a-crafts-style-napkins

Both are similar! Good luck. :)

Emily- I buy from Etsy when I can, since there's a lot of SAHM selling there... I also buy from jcarolinecreative.com; or JoAnn's/HobbyLobby/Hancocks, too. I've been dying to go over to the Ikea- a few people have told me the fabrics there are great. And, if I have the opportunity one of these days when I'm visiting home... I'm planning to go to a humongous fabric store in Chicago. Can't wait for that!

Love,
Sarah

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails