Welcome to my blog! I hope my crafts, recipes, homeschooling, & photography posts will be inspiring & encouraging to you.

I also like to include some family funnies, travels, and memories. Enjoy!

Friday, May 28, 2010

I ♥ {Heart} Faces: Fix It Friday

Lately, I've been participating more in Fixing the Photos, than sharing the photos on I ♥ Faces! Not sure why. :) Maybe it's because I'm trying to get better with my photo editing, and I find it a fun challenge to edit someone else's photos instead of my own. lol.

Once I saw the photo this week, I decided to go ahead and participate! I couldn't pass up these cute little twin babies. Aww! So CUTE!

Here's my color edit!
I did my normal editing process,
(USM, Levels, White Balance correction, Screen layer low opacity)
then I did a gaussian blur, low opacity to give it a softer feel.
Here's the original to compare:

I also did a B&W version, because I like it on this photo!
I also burned the edges on the damask background in the B&W.

So, what do you think?
Good or Bad.

Here's a link to go check out more edits on this photo:


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet! Sweet! Sweet!!!

Jordi said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. You're pictures are so soft and sweet! :)

Leslie said...

Looks good!!! It's an adorable photo. I think that I am going to pick up a photography class in the fall ~ I love taking pictures but need lots of help.
Have a great weekend

Unknown said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! Hope you come back again soon.

I really love your black and white edit. It's very clean and simplistic. Great job!

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails