Welcome to my blog! I hope my crafts, recipes, homeschooling, & photography posts will be inspiring & encouraging to you.

I also like to include some family funnies, travels, and memories. Enjoy!

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Family night: Camping out in the living room!



We normally go, go, GO!
Even on nights that are supposed to be family nights.

But not last night.

Instead, we camped out in the family room.
And the kids loved it!!!





And after the kids went to bed,
the flames were so pretty
to snuggle next to each other and look at.

I'm glad we decided to take the night off.
And do nothing but Camp Out in our Family room.

3 comments:

LaurieJo said...

What a great memory! And a terrific family tradition. Thanks for sharing.

McKnight Momma said...

I love the pics! It looks like you guys had a blast! Where did you find that tent? It's so cute!

Sarah @HarriganHowdy said...

Lisa Muma got it for Wesley for his birthday... I think maybe Target? You could ask her... she'd probably know. :)

And we did have fun! And I think it just might have to become a family tradition.

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails