Welcome to my blog! I hope my crafts, recipes, homeschooling, & photography posts will be inspiring & encouraging to you.

I also like to include some family funnies, travels, and memories. Enjoy!

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I'm Lucky!


Happy St. Patrick's Day, y'all!
I was out at the golf course Monday with the hubster & kids,
and stopped by a patch of clover to see if I could find
a lucky 4 leaf clover... but no such luck.

So, I just took a pic of a 3 leaf clover for ya!
And, I don't think I have anything green to wear today.
Maybe I could whip something up real fast
& spray paint it green! lol.
{See how strangely my mind thinks sometimes?!}

I feel lucky today, though.
My mama is flying in to see our family for a couple weeks.
She is such a huge blessings to us when she's here
(and when she's not, too.)
She always helps out with the housework,
plays with the kids a ton,
takes us out for dinner at least once,
watches the kiddos while me & the hubby go on a date,
buys us groceries, and other fun stuff at the store,
plays games with the hubster,
crafts with me, *she's an amazing seamstress*
changes diapers,
stays up late into the night talking,
makes coffee in the morning if we don't get to it first,
gives great advice, and listens a ton,
and mostly, is the best Mom & Grammy ever!

See! I'm lucky today!
Anyways, hope you have a "pinch-proof" day.
Happy St. Patrick's Day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Sarah sweetie but you see tis me that tis the lucky one! To have an amazing daughter with amazing kids to visti!

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails