Time to get your recipes out,
and share them!
What have you been cooking this week?
Anything interesting?
Last week's recipe party, Jamee shared her Sour Cream Enchiladas...
and let me tell you... I'm from New Mexico,
and I know a good enchilada recipe when I see one.
This one is gooooood.
In fact, I may try this one instead of my own next time
I make enchiladas!!
And Lady D shared a recipe for antipasta squares.
At 1st I wondered what they were,
but when I looked it over, I knew...
These are going on the birthday party menu!
Thank you ladies for sharing some delicious recipes.
My recipe this week is again, simple. :)
But good!
A friend had us over for Easter last year,
and made a really wonderful salad.
I love a good salad!
Don't you?!
Here's the recipe for the dressing.
Green Feta Salad w/ Dressing:
Ingredients:
-4 Tbsp. Olive Oil
-2 Tbsp White Wine Vinegar
-1 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
-1/2 tsp salt
-1/2 tsp ground black pepper
-1 pinch white sugar
-1 tsp. chopped fresh parsley
-1 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
-4 cups mixed salad greens
-1/2 cup sliced almonds
-2 oz. feta cheese, crumbled
-1 avocado, peeled-pitted-cubed (optional) OR/ 3 pears chopped
Directions:
1. In a large bowl, whisk together the olive oil, white wine vinegar, mustard, salt, pepper, sugar, parsley, lemon juice, & garlic. Add the avocado, stir to caot with the dressing.
2. Just before serving, add the salad greens, and toss to coat with dressing. Sprinkle sliced almonds & feta cheese over the top.
Seriously?! This salad is soooo fresh & yummy. Perfect for a spring dinner.
































2 comments:
Sounds yummy, can't wait to try it!
and I keep forgetting to tell you that I love your "About Me" section, it's so great...maybe I'll borrow the idea? After I think of all those great things that I love, that is.
This looks good! I love the idea of sharing recipes!
Post a Comment