Welcome to my blog! I hope my crafts, recipes, homeschooling, & photography posts will be inspiring & encouraging to you.

I also like to include some family funnies, travels, and memories. Enjoy!

Friday, April 23, 2010

On a trip back to one of my childhood "field trip" spots,
I decided to make every one hike for hours,
just so I could photograph this waterfall!

They weren't very happy about it...
especially when we had to climb back up 155 steps.

But for me.
This photo was worth it! :)

I found this fun little photo sharing link party,
and thought I'd link up to it!



The Trendy Treehouse



3 comments:

Tree said...

That is a really beautiful shot! I love waterfalls!

Coming over from Trendy Treehouse for Shutter Love Tuesday...my first one! :) Following you now with both of my blogs. Would love to have you visit me as well...here's my entry for this week.

Shutter Love Tuesday

Christy said...

Love that shot with the sun shining. :O)

Laura said...

Lovely photo! The lighting is great!

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails