We were so excited to find out about a Kite Fest yesterday,
right by the water at a park...
and we couldn't resist the opportunity to take the kiddos,
and relax with them by flying a kite!
{It didn't hurt that it was FREE Family Fun! lol.}
This wasn't our 4 year old's first time at it..
but it may have been our 2 year old's first time. :)
And they sure did enjoy themselves!
He used his Spiderman kite. :)
And he chose an adorable Ladybug kite. :)
It looked just as cool as the "professional" kite next to it!
Speaking of the pro kites...
Aren't they just gorgeous?!!
For a girl who looooves color... these kites sure did make me happy.
Of course, the kiddos favorite pro kite was the caterpillar.
They had such a blast running underneath it.
They also had a few games, which we didn't even do...
we were having so much fun flying kites.
However, I did walk over & photograph
the beautiful display of flags. So patriotic!
As you can tell...
it was the perfect, sunny, blustery day to go fly a kite?!
Can't you just hear that old song from Mary Poppin's:
Let's go fly a kite
Up to the highest height!
Let's go fly a kite and send it soaring
Up through the atmosphere
Up where the air is clear
Oh, let's go fly a kite!
When was the last time you flew a kite? :)







.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

























2 comments:
was that in town - my kids would have loved that!! looks like fun
Boy, it's been way too long since I've flown a kite. I have really good memories from when I was a kid of making kites and flying them. I loved it!
Post a Comment