Welcome to my blog! I hope my crafts, recipes, homeschooling, & photography posts will be inspiring & encouraging to you.

I also like to include some family funnies, travels, and memories. Enjoy!

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Around the Town: Malibu Speedzone

I can't believe how full & fun our weekend was!
Our son's first T-ball game... Kite Fest...
then a fun date to Malibu Speedzone!
Such a blast.
{Me... being silly. Heehee!}

We oftentimes do more events like plays
 & outdoors enjoyment activities for our dates,
but we decided that we wanted to
 just laugh our heads off,
drive like we were playing
 Super Mario Carts,
and act like we were
 kids again.
We need to do that every once in a while. :)
It relieves a lot of stress!
And getting that rush of adrenaline, while laughing so hard?!
Priceless.

A few of the people that were there...
needed this sign pasted to their foreheads! lol.
It was hysterical watching some of them drive.
And get stuck. Over & over again. :)
Yes... we are people-watchers occasionally. ha!
Of course, my hubby had a comment to make
about me posing by this car...
but I'll keep it to myself. {smirk} (TMI)

We had such a blast! Glad we decided to this for our date.
What a fun place to go.
The only regret?
Not having someone video us playing the
DRUM arcade game!! It was hysterical!
And our arms were so tired after playing it. :)

Oh, and note to self: Don't wear a skirt next time.
Kinda hard to be modest getting in & out of go-carts with a skirt on.

2 comments:

Ashlee Marie said...

I love your around the town posts! We're pretty new to our area and I've got to get out and explore more. Thanks for the reminder! And thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm excited for your Thursday recipe party!

Lady D said...

Looks like you had tons of much needed fun! Yeah for you!

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails