Welcome to my blog! I hope my crafts, recipes, homeschooling, & photography posts will be inspiring & encouraging to you.

I also like to include some family funnies, travels, and memories. Enjoy!

Monday, April 26, 2010

Swing, batter... batter... Swing!

I can't believe he's big enough to play Tball!
He's growing up so fast!
It was rather amusing watching him.
He's a really good ball player,
but the pressure & nerves got the best of him-
so he missed a few times.
But the funniest thing was seeing him
unsure of where to run after hitting the ball.
I think a trip to the Baseball fields in order soon.
Hit the ball and run hard to 1st base training coming up!

And his poor little bubba just ♥ ♥ ♥s playing ball!
It was so tough for him to sit on the sidelines.
It was absolutely adorable to see the baby
clapping & cheering for her bubba, too! :)
They also had a "Healthy Kids" day after the game...
So they got to ride behind a tractor (there's the smiles!).
While me & little miss hung out and took pictures. :)

What a fun 1st T-ball game.
And so it begins.
Our life as "Little League Parents".
And I wouldn't have it any other way.

1 comment:

Lady D said...

Can't wait to be one of the fans!!

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails