Welcome to my blog! I hope my crafts, recipes, homeschooling, & photography posts will be inspiring & encouraging to you.

I also like to include some family funnies, travels, and memories. Enjoy!

Monday, April 26, 2010

I {Heart} ♥ Faces: Smiles!

I had a really hard time picking a picture for this week's theme: Smiles.
As you can imagine, there are lots of smiles from my 3 little ones.
And picking just one... it's almost impossible.

I decided to pick one that wasn't even of the 3 amigos! lol.

This photo was an "outtake" of my sister's
engagement session I did last summer.

As you can see, we had so much fun!
This smile...
upside down & all
was full of
Surprise,
Shock,
And Glee!

I ♥ this photo!!

Go check out the other "Smile" entries at:



8 comments:

marciemax said...

Great shot!

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

That is a CUTE picture Sarah. You are so talented!

XOOX
Jen

Anonymous said...

love this picture. pure joy.

Marie@Procrastinating in Pink said...

OMG! I LOVE this pic! Definitely one of my faves!!

Micah-Noel said...

Thanks for sharing this picture. It really made me laugh!

Lady D said...

Ha..Rachel always known for her smile...this may be the ultimate one!

Rachel said...

Great shot!! How funny! Looks like you guys were having WAY too much fun that day! :-)

Love and Lollipops said...

Hi Sarah

I LOVE this photo. So glad you popped by my blog...now I've found you too!

Kind Regards,
Georgia

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails