Last week, we worked on a new consonant, the letter "N".
I love how he's already learning to put his short vowels,
and the two consonants "n" & "t" together,
and reading short words!
We did some fun games:
We did some fun games:
Some fun crafts- - forgot to take pics of the "Noah's Ark"- oops!
His handwriting is coming along really well now.
Phew! He had me a little worried for a few weeks there. :)
I also looked into the curriculum "Handwriting Without Tears",
and loved the ideas they had! We might be giving it a try in K5.
I thought I would include a few pics of his baby sis,
doing "school" with him. She hangs out with us! lol.
And she actually points to the whiteboard, and tries
to sing the alphabet songs with us. :) Sooo cute!
We had some fun this past week with Earth Day,
you can see my previous post on that HERE.
So we overlapped our "N" word- "Nest" into learning for both subjects.
So much fun learning!
I'm so glad he enjoys it too. :)
And for fun, I'm linking to ABC&123's Show & Tell
and Ramblings of a Crazy Woman's link party.



































6 comments:
Hi! Saw you on another blog asking about Abeka blend ladders. You can print them out for free on Confessions of a homeschooler has great printables for free.
Here is the link: http://confessionsofahomeschooler.blogspot.com/2009/09/blend-ladders.html
Nice that Wesley loves to learn...Aliyah looks like she knows what its all about too!
I used handwriting w/o tears when I taught kindergarten... LOVED it! Plan to use it with my daughter when I home school her!
Hi! Looks like you guys had a fun week!
What a fun school you have! You students look like they are really having fun learning!
Very nice blog yoou have here
Post a Comment