Welcome to my blog! I hope my crafts, recipes, homeschooling, & photography posts will be inspiring & encouraging to you.

I also like to include some family funnies, travels, and memories. Enjoy!

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Wordless Wednesday: Grateful for...

The return of "Beary" to our family.
He'd been hiding out in the closet in a dark corner,
lost to this poor little guy...
and upon Beary's return,
it's been said that he told his little boy,
"I love you!". :)
That's what my little guy says, anyways.


A stack of books from a trilogy I've been wanting to read!
If I'm MIA for the next couple days, you'll know where to find me.
(I'm a true bookworm at heart, just ask my mom. She's got stories.)


Not sure "grateful" describes what this picture means to me.
More like, I can't believe my baby boy is old enough
to be playing T-ball!
Or, he's such a determined little guy. Look at that face!! ha!

We're up to our usual MOPS, hangin' with friends, piano lessons, Bible study, way too busy Wednesday! What about you? Hope you have a blessed day.


2 comments:

Lady D said...

Have fun reading!! Aren't you glad I discovered them at the library..hopefully you renewed them:) Now I'm needing to get me some BL books too:)
Oh I bet JJ was so, so happy to see Beary again! Love that boy.
I want to come see Wesley play T ball...how long is the season..my excuse you know for coming lol.

Anonymous said...

A true bibliophile, I know. It is in your blood! You can't help it. Love seeing and hearing about your little family. They are beautiful. I can tell that you savor all the sights, sounds, and smells. They are far, far too fleeting! Miss being a part of it. Love, Aunt Linda

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails