Welcome to my blog! I hope my crafts, recipes, homeschooling, & photography posts will be inspiring & encouraging to you.

I also like to include some family funnies, travels, and memories. Enjoy!

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Are y'all ready for another fun Recipe Share Party?
I definitely am.
I've been cooking so much with Mother's Day brunches,
and birthdays.
And I know there will be lots more cooking in my future
with graduation parties, and more birthday parties...
then comes the Memorial Day weekend.
The list goes on & on!!

So I hope you have a recipe to share.
What have you been cooking this week?
C'mon over & share y'all!
Let's get good & hungry together.

This past week was so amazing.
It was really hard to pick a favorite,
there were so many great recipes.

My pick for the week is...

What mom wouldn't love getting this easy & pretty dessert?!

Check out Santa'sGiftShoppe blog for the recipe & how-tos.
Go ahead and grab a Featured Button if you'd like!




 

Now, let's hear what y'all have been making lately! :)
This Party will be open until Saturday at midnight.

 Put that Recipe Share button in your post, or a link back
 so we can keep more recipe friends coming over & sharing, too. :)

3 comments:

Stephanie Lynn @Under the Table and Dreaming said...

Hi Sarah! So Happy to be able to link up this week! Thanks so much for hosting! Hope you are enjoying your week! ~ Stephanie Lynn

Holly Lefevre said...

What a sweet looking dessert! I just posted a Strawberry bread recipe...I'll link it up!

Camille @ Camille's Casa said...

Just found your blog today - lovin' the recipes! Thanks for hosting

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails