Now what do I do?
1st- - Freak out! (I would never do that! lol.)
2nd- - Look at allrecipes.com and click on Ingredients,
type in the ingredients that I actually put in my bowl...
(I have used this tool when I don't have a lot on hand, too,
and need to find a recipe that I can make with what's on hand.
Or even when I forgot to pick up an ingredient for a recipe
I was attempting to make. See??! We all make mistakes cooking.)
3rd- - Make "Plan B" recipe and accept
all the complimentsthat flow...
and pretend that this was the original gameplan!
Today- - I started to make a coffee cake for breakfast,
and added 2 TBSP. of baking soda... instead of the called for
- - you guessed it- -
baking POWDER!
{Oh how I hate that I seem to mix those 2 up more than I'd like to admit.}
Instead- - I made a whole ton of oatmeal butterscotch/choco chip cookies.
And you know what?!
That just might've been a better.
Because we're going to give a few to each of our friends
we pass a Valentine out to in the next few days. :)































2 comments:
tee hee..your creativeness is awesome!!
that is thinking on your toes!
Post a Comment