Welcome to my blog! I hope my crafts, recipes, homeschooling, & photography posts will be inspiring & encouraging to you.

I also like to include some family funnies, travels, and memories. Enjoy!

Sunday, March 20, 2011

She's TWO!!!

I can't believe my little sweetie pie turned two this week.
TWO?!

I remember when she was born, and we marvelled at her
sweetness, her tiny-ness, her perfection.
All those things are still true...
but, she's not as tiny anymore.

But she's still as sweet & perfect.

I have been MIA for almost a month!
Mostly, because I've been busy with getting
my new photography biz off the ground. :)

You'll have to go check out my Facebook Fan Page:

There are so many more beautiful photos there.
I hope to add some crafty posts soon of hats & tutus & beanbags
and all the amazing things I've been working on creating.
Fingers crossed on getting back to blogging a little. :)
I've missed my blogging friends!

I am linking my cute little photo above to a new linky list:

Check them out. :) I love photo shares/contests.



6 comments:

SkinnyMeg said...

Awww happy birthday! mine turns 2 in 2 weeks and I'm trying not to be sad that's she's growing up so fast :)

Anonymous said...

Adorable! :)

andrea said...

What a sweet photo. Good luck with your photography business!

Angela Alpaugh said...

New follower from the recipe roundup!

Heather said...

Hi! Please email me, I have a question for you :)

HeatherVonsj(at)gmail(dot)com

Tracey M said...

Thank you for writing tthis

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails