1st: Let me just say "Thank You"
to all who participated last week!
Wonderful recipes!! 16 last week. Yay!
2nd- - Here's a shout out to a blog
that has a good collection of "Recipes for Mom"...
that has a good collection of "Recipes for Mom"...
and that's the name of the blog/website, too!
Sooo great, huh?
She's linked up a couple times here,
and I wanted to make sure y'all have had a chance to stop over at her blog.
It seems the recipes are very mom-friendly
(easy, uses common ingredients, doesn't take too much time!).
Go check her out!
3rd- - My Pick of the Week from the recipes shared
last week goes to...
last week goes to...
Little Drops of Heaven
at Home is Where My Story Begins.
Be prepared to drool a little if you dare check out this
"heavenly" recipe!! Yumm-O!
Go ahead and grab a Featured Button if you'd like!
So, what've y'all been cooking & baking up this past week?
I can't wait to hear about it!!
and hopefully see a picture of it too,
so I can get good & hungry.
Put that Recipe Share button in your post, or a link back
so we can keep more recipe friends coming over & sharing, too. :)
Put that Recipe Share button in your post, or a link back
so we can keep more recipe friends coming over & sharing, too. :)
Looking forward to the recipes this week! Happy Cooking, y'all!



4 comments:
Those chocolate drops look amazing! I really love having a place to come and gather recipes! It's great to know they are tried and true by (relatively ;o) regular folks! Thanks for hosting this party each week. :O)
Thanks so much for the shout out! I really appreciate places to share my site and my recipes so thanks for the linky. - Recipes for Moms
My mouth watered when I read the recipe for these....not on the diet but look definitely worth a cheat...hint Sarah..we could make these in the very near future!! Oh Sarah your style of cooking is definitely genetic...the good ol' Italian coming out in you:) You should email this page to Aunt Karen...she would enjoy reading that her mama's cookin style lives on in you girlfriend.
Oooooh! I'm so excited to be the pick of the week!!! Thank you!
Becca
Post a Comment