Welcome to my blog! I hope my crafts, recipes, homeschooling, & photography posts will be inspiring & encouraging to you.

I also like to include some family funnies, travels, and memories. Enjoy!

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Recipe Share: C'mon & Share a Recipe Y'all!

"Thank You"
to all who participated last week!
Since I'm out having a blast on vacation right now,
I'm unable to do a Pick for the Week!
But next week, I will choose 2 recipes to feature!
One from this Recipe Share Party,
and one from the last.

So what have y'all been cooking & baking up?
I can't wait to hear about it!!
and hopefully see a picture of it too.

 Put that Recipe Share button in your post, or a link back
 so we can keep more recipe friends coming over & sharing, too. :)


 

Looking forward to the recipes this week! Happy Cooking, y'all!


1 comment:

Leslie said...

gotta check out some of these recipes. yum

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails