I've thought about starting a blog for years now- especially after having children. There seem to be so many little things that happen that I know I want to remember, and just won't because I'm not very good at writing things down. Sooo, "now's as good a time as any" to begin blogging.
I have a few goals in beginning the blog. First, as stated above- to record memories, little sayings my children come up with, record our family's history; and, Second- to explore special interests such as homeschooling, photography, cooking, music, and other such passions in my life.
I'm excited to begin, and so, I will ,of course, begin a "real" post in a few minutes that's not so boring! :)
Blessings~ Sarah
Thursday, August 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)































1 comment:
Glad you've joined the blogging world! It can be a great outlet and chance to fine tune that verbalization that we lose when talking to toddlers all day. :)
Post a Comment