Aliyah's "squash face" at 5 months:
Each Harrigan baby's 1st baby food (after rice cereal) has been squash. This started innocently from reading the "What to Expect" books on what to introduce first while Wesley was a baby. Poor thing! LOL I think I did everything according to the book at that point, and pretty much made sure it was done "just so". During the 1st feeding, Mike, belovedly called Papa by our kiddos, got such a huge kick out of the faces Wesley made, that he decided it was their initiation into eating solid foods. And, so Justin made it through the whole squash initiation... and tonight, Aliyah also got to experience it. :) She actually did the best of the three. There wasn't much of a "squash face" (imagine our beautiful babies with a scrunched up face, wanting to spit what was in their mouths out, but not knowing how- and that would sum up "squash face"). She kinda looked like, "what is this?" "this doesn't quite taste like the cereal y'all have been feeding me". I don't think she cared for it much though. haha! I don't blame her really. Baby food squash doesn't look very good. Gotta love the pictures though... I hope I can dig up the pics from Wes & JJ as well!
Justin at 5 months:
Wesley at 5 months:































No comments:
Post a Comment