While grocery shopping tonight, Wesley decided he "needed" a pumpkin. :) It was so cute! Then we got up to the cashier, and things went not so good. There wasn't a tag on it, and the cashier didn't have a price for it. Mike went back to get the price, but the manager ended up going back himself to get the price- kinda weird. Mike was not wanting to wait for the little pumpkin, but we ended up waiting because Wesley was watching that pumpkin like a hawk! there was no way he was not getting it. lol! When we got home tonight, he started asking when we were going to make something with his pumpkin. haha! I'm telling you... he's such an activity coordinator! Do you see the picture of that pumpkin?! Ummm... I don't think we'll be making anything with that little thing, but maybe I'll just open up a can of pumpkin from the pantry, and make pumpkin bars or something in honor of his great pumpkin. :) That sounds good anyways! A nice welcome to fall, and all thanks to our little pumpkin. hehee. By the way, he's sitting next to me right now saying, " I love my punkin...". hahaa!
Good idea Mom! :) That might keep him from wanting to cook his pumpkin. Of course, since he started SLEEPING with his pumpkin, he may not want to cook it off either. LOL
How cute. We went to the store yesterday and got some little pumpkins. They wouldn't let me check them out cause they wanted to hold them. LOL All the little ones got one! I think they are so cute. Pumpkins bars so really good, those are a good idea.
4 comments:
Bet he will love the pumkin bars! He could draw a face Or glue little paper shapes on for a face to give his pumpkin personality!Fun times:)
Good idea Mom! :) That might keep him from wanting to cook his pumpkin. Of course, since he started SLEEPING with his pumpkin, he may not want to cook it off either. LOL
How cute. We went to the store yesterday and got some little pumpkins. They wouldn't let me check them out cause they wanted to hold them. LOL All the little ones got one! I think they are so cute. Pumpkins bars so really good, those are a good idea.
Love,
Emily
Aww! that's cute, Em. :) I wish I could see a pic of them holding their little pumpkins.
Post a Comment