Name: Wesley
Favorite Color: Green
Favorite Song: This Little Light of Mine
Favorite Book: Elmo (?)
Favorite Food: PB&J
So, my little man is old enough to be in pre-school!! Even though we haven't "officially" put him into a class, we decided to participate in the public library's pre-k weekly program. (It's FREE... hello!) :) Wesley was so cute, and so excited about going to "school", and getting to play with other kid's "his own age". This first morning they just went over general things, like colors, days of the week, singing lots of songs, and reading stories. Justin got right in there with him, too- - but I think the teacher might make me take him out, because he's a little too much of a rock-n-roller for the class just yet. LOL They also did a little coloring craft. Of course, I took pictures, so you'll see what they were up to.
Reading time.
Being a good big brother to Justin! :) aww!
Doing some sort of dance, it was too funny!
Hope I can figure out how to add video.
Justin, coloring his "about me" book.
and Wesley, coloring his "about me" book.
We went to reading time last night as well, so I'm adding a few pics of making hats with Papa from last night, too. :)
Blessings! -Sarah































2 comments:
Looks like fun to be in "preschool" for sure! I hope that Justin gets to keep participating too! They did a lot for the first time...hope to hear the video too! BTW your hair looks cute curly ...umm and Mike's hat umm well something other than cute..but great that he's such a willing dad! You go girl...way to connect your kids..Soon it will be "I want to go to the Library!!" instead of B n N's;0
I'm waiting for video- - I have the CUTEST vid of them dancing to music at Pre-K... just wait! :) It's fuuuunnny!
Post a Comment