I was a little hesitant to give Aliyah watermelon since she hasn't completed her regular course of veggies & fruits yet (green beans, peas, etc..). I've come a long way from when I was first a mommy though. :) I decided it would be ok to let her have some. I don't really know that I had a choice, because she was head-diving at the watermelon before we let her have it. hahaha! So, to say that Aliyah enjoyed her first bites of watermelon would be an understatement. For a while there, she just sat there with her mouth wide open. :) Everytime the watermelon would be taken away from her mouth, she did this! Then she started yelling at us that she wanted more. LOL! I loved the way she opened her mouth so wide.
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)































1 comment:
Open wide is a concept Aliyah already knows. Pretty adorable how she let you know she wanted some too! Watch out for those baby of the family girls ...they rock! I should know.
Post a Comment