Thursday, September 3, 2009
Chunky Boats!
Recently our boys have been venturing out of their typical morning cereal- cheerios or frosted mini-wheats- to try a few different ones. They have been enjoying Honey Bunches of Oats, and Grammy's banana granola. A couple days ago, Grammy asked JJ if he wanted cheerios for breakfast, and he said, "Nooo! Chunky Boats!" Grammy thought he just wanted to play with boats, and not eat right then. He kept saying, "Chunky Boats! Chunky Boats!" :) All of the sudden it clicked to me what he was saying... Chunky Boats was Honey bunches of Oats! hahaha! Shall we say that in the Harrigan household, there's a good chance that Honey Bunches of Oats will now be called Chunky Boats- Forever! So if I ever offer you a bowl of Chunky Boats, you'll know what I'm talking about.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)































5 comments:
I like chunky boats!!
I'm just trying out the comment thingy, really, since I've had several people tell me it doesn't work. ?? Help?!?
Hey Sarah,
Yeah I tried to comment the other day and it didn't let me. Anyway, I am glad you started this blog, cause now I get to see pics and "hear" all the stories. LOL
And Banana granola sounds so good, you will have to put that recipe up!
Love,
Emily
Hey I think I finally am a follower of your blog! yeah! I would love to have a bowl of chunky boats with the boys bout now:)
Chunky Boats is one of my favs too! Glad comment box is Working. Love to hear and see all of you! Aunt Linda 'ears
Umm.. Em, banana granola is just in a box from Wal-Mart. heehee. Not homemade, but oh so delicious! :)
Post a Comment