![]()
Dear, Honey- I will miss you so much while I'm gone. Just thought I'd tell you. There won't be anyone there that will keep the jokes going like you do, and the games- we'll all miss you playing. I'll miss you laying next to me on the sand and complaining about sweating instead of enjoying not doing anything (heehee- you SO know that's what you'd be doing!). I'll miss taking a moonlit stroll with you, and enjoying everything tropical and exotic with you. Pretty much, I'll probably be thinking about you the entire time I'm gone. Don't worry, I'll still enjoy playing the games, laying in the sand, strolling along the beach- - but it won't be the same without you. Miss you already! Love you!
Oh, and dear Wesley and Justin- I will miss you both so much! My two little buddies. I'll be sad that I won't get to watch Dinosaur Train with you every morning, or swing you on the swings, give you hugs and snuggles, or maybe even cook something with you. I'll wake up every morning thinking about you, and miss you; and when I go to bed, I'll be thinking about you and missing you too. I'll be home really soon! Can't wait until I see you again soon! Have fun with Nana! Be good boys. Love you!!
No comments:
Post a Comment