Welcome to my blog! I hope my crafts, recipes, homeschooling, & photography posts will be inspiring & encouraging to you.

I also like to include some family funnies, travels, and memories. Enjoy!

Tuesday, November 10, 2009


Has the time change messed with your children's or your schedule? It has mine! I seem to want to go to bed later, and my kids seem to want to get up earlier. Yuck! Now it seems like I go to bed around 11:30 to 12:00 each evening, and the kids get up between 5:30 to 6:30. Wacky... So, hopefully we can get this crazy schedule under control soon, because I'm getting some major sleep deprivation from it. Of course, having 3 children in the last 4 years hasn't really added to my sleep debt very much, so I pretty much live in the land of sleep deprivation. But... anyways, just thought I'd share my misery with you. Ha!

Blessings! And good nite! -Sarah

2 comments:

Lady D said...

Sleeping has been a bear here too! Creatures of habit get messed up easy ya know?

Sarah @HarriganHowdy said...

You and your bears. Hahaha! I couldn't resist. :)

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails