Tuesday, November 10, 2009
I'm Thankful for...
1. Disposable Diapers. You may think I'm trying to be funny here, but I'm not. I was changing several diapers this morning, and just thought how gross it would be if I had to wash them out by hand. Yuck!
2. My children's different personalities. Wesley- intellectual and sunny; he always makes me smile with his funny quips and his loving (or sometimes smart-aleck) comments. Justin- passionate and sweet; he is the one that will sit and cuddle for as long as you'll hold him- most of the time, and sometimes his passion for whatever he is doing is so strong- I think he could move mountains with it. Aliyah- happy and girly; she smiles, giggles, coos, and generally brings such love to my life. I am also just so glad to finally be able to buy all that pink stuff, and get to visit the "pink aisles" at the toy store now.
3. The Paul Mitchell hair straightener a friend gave me. It cuts my hair styling time down to a few minutes; that is, when I have time to actually bathe and groom myself! ha!
What are you thankful for? I'm planning to blog some grateful thoughts from now until Thanksgiving. It should be challenging to find something new everyday. Maybe it'll give my perspective on life a boost, too!
Blessings! -Sarah
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
































1 comment:
Thankful for blogs, internet, facebook, cell phones, etc and all that enables me to stay connected to those who matter most:) Glad the days of cloth diapers are gone and the tech age exists with disposable diapers and its other blessings. love ya mom..been sunny here ya know?
Post a Comment