1. MOPS. If you've been around me much for the last 4 years, you would have probably heard me talking about it. It has been such a blessing to my life. I love, love, loved my MOPS group back in Las Cruces. You girls are my soul-sisters! I miss y'all so much. My new MOPS group is really great too. I'm starting to get to know a few of the moms & their kiddos- so yay! We have had some really amazing speakers- which equals spiritual encouragement, and uplifting which I really desire. I'm looking forward to the upcoming events (Mom's Night Out; Service activities; Playgroups; etc...). It is a place that I have learned to connect and create "community". It is a place that I learn to be a better mom, friend, and even wife. It is a place that I know I can leave my kids, and know they will have fun, and will be safe. I look forward to knowing this new MOPS group soon, like the one I came from- and love-love-love it, too.
2. Coffee... pure and simply- I need the "best part of waking up". heehee. (Did you hear the little Folger's jingle I was singing to you there?!? lol!)
3. Naptime. My life kinda revolves around children, small children, right now. Can you tell? So, naptime is when I get my housework going, Facebook/blogging/photography editing & sharing, crafting, and sometimes resting- DONE! or at least started.
That's what I'm thankful for today. How about you? What are you thankful for today?
Blessings! -Sarah
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
































No comments:
Post a Comment