Welcome to my blog! I hope my crafts, recipes, homeschooling, & photography posts will be inspiring & encouraging to you.

I also like to include some family funnies, travels, and memories. Enjoy!

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Obsession about patterns!

I have this thing about "patterns", if you could call them that.

THIS makes me very happy!


And THIS! Is it weird that the rows of perfectly lined up nail polish makes me one really happy girl? And that I take pictures of it- to top it off.


And THIS, makes my toes curl for some reason. Weird! I know. I must be OCD.
By the way, that's peeling bark on a tree from our hike at Starved Rock in Illinois.



Seriously. Am I OCD?!? Lol. Do these pictures do anything for you?

Your OCD friend- Sarah

3 comments:

Erin said...

I'm waaaay OCD about my house just the way you're saying LOL. I hate for things to be out of order, drives me batty. hahaha. I like things perfectly lined up like your saying too!

Sarah @HarriganHowdy said...

Ah, Erin- we are so much alike sometimes! lol. I like all my cans in the pantry perfectly lined up and stacked. I like my storage containers and lids to be nested just so. My towels have to be put away in the closet a certain way- and folded right too. ;) I do take help though, when it's offered. I just occasionally go behind whomever helps, and re-do it. ha! However, my house is totally not in as good of order right now as yours is, I fear. Moving 3 times in a year has done that to me. Yuck! Can't wait to get my own house so I can start getting back to having a place for everything. That will definitely make me one happy girl. Wow! that was a long comment. I'm so long-winded. heehee.

Emily said...

That is sooo funny, cause that is how I am also. David's mom was here the other week when I was sick and she was doing stuff around the house. Well she asked me where everything went (folded clothes) and I had like 15 different stacks for the different things. LOL All she could do was laugh. LOL You know you have to have a stack for bibs, shirts, pants, socks, onsies, dresses, etc. LOL And I am so that way about my towels also. LOL Nice to know I am not the only one:) Though I did know Erin was like that. LOL

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails