Welcome to my blog! I hope my crafts, recipes, homeschooling, & photography posts will be inspiring & encouraging to you.

I also like to include some family funnies, travels, and memories. Enjoy!

Saturday, November 14, 2009

I'm Thankful for...



1. My camera!! I got it back today. Woot-woot. Big grin on my face. Life feels great now. I know, I'm being dramatic. I don't care. I can't stand living 4 whole weeks without taking a picture. My creative juices did start flowing to other things though, that I hadn't really done for a while (sharing about that soon). So, now, my D300 is in perfect working order. My Tamron 28-75mm 2.8 lens is- - not as good as before- - still focuses really great- no complaints. However, the shaft is slightly "egg shaped" now after the drop, and so it doesn't twist as well- gonna have to use a little more muscle to use it than I'm used to. But it's still a great lens, no problems with taking the pic.

2. A little boy who loves the beanie I crocheted for him SO MUCH that he has worn it to naps and bedtime ever since I gave it to him. I knew he'd like it, just didn't know how much. heehee.


3. And, I'm really thankful for my treadmill. I'm thankful my hubby knew I needed exercise, and couldn't really get it in during daytime hours, only sleeping time- - and that I wouldn't be able to leave the house during sleeping time most of the time- - and so he got me my *new to me* ProForm treadmill! Woo-hoo! That's not to say that I'm going to be looking like a supermodel anytime soon. :) It took me 4 years, and 3 kids to put all this weight on, so I'm hoping it doesn't take quite that long to get it off. That's all. I'll be happy if I can lose some weight by our 10th anniversary next June. That's my goal.



So what are you thankful for? It's getting closer to Thanksgiving! Only a week and a half left, and I'm getting so excited about our family's favorite holiday. I love giving thanks! It's encouraging me every day to count my blessings, too. I go around all day long, looking for things to be thankful for. :) You should try it! It's fun.

Blessings! -Sarah

1 comment:

Rachel said...

TENTH anniversary??? Wow!! How in the world did that happen??? :-) Glad you got your "baby" back! I have an elliptical machine for inside use, but I often still lack the motivation to get on the thing. My bad! Hope this treadmill works great for you! It looks awesome!

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails