Welcome to my blog! I hope my crafts, recipes, homeschooling, & photography posts will be inspiring & encouraging to you.

I also like to include some family funnies, travels, and memories. Enjoy!

Friday, November 20, 2009

Listen to this.

Last Night on the way to Girls Night Out, I happened to catch Focus On the Family's radio show. I grew up listening to this wonderful program, along with others of their spin-off radio shows. I have to admit though, I haven't listened much since I moved away from home some 13 years ago. Wow! I need to listen more regularly, because I know what a blessing it could be to me. Such relevant, spirit-stirring topics. Such wonderfully, helpful speakers. I love it!
Anyways, I heard this program, and I needed to hear it. So much! I loved that he pointed out that the verse says, "Give thanks in, not for..."- - so that kind of gave me chillbumps thinking about how true this has become for me recently with my little "thankful" blog posts. It has really proven true, that my outlook has been way better since I started thinking and thanking for my blessings, instead of focusing on what trials life has thrown at me.

I hope this link works. It was the Focus on the Family broadcast on 11/19/09 in case it doesn't work for you. The show started slowly, but then it really got good!

Blessings! -Sarah

No comments:

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails