Welcome to my blog! I hope my crafts, recipes, homeschooling, & photography posts will be inspiring & encouraging to you.

I also like to include some family funnies, travels, and memories. Enjoy!

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Where's the Nyquil?

That's what my hubby just said to me. :) And, I really, really, really wish I could take some. It's been 5 years between 3 pregnancies, and a year of breastfeeding each of the 3 that I haven't been able to take such medicines. I really, really, really need some Nyquil tonight! Really. So, I just might have to give Aliyah a bottle tomorrow morning and pump- because I've come to the end of my 5 year fast from Nyquil. So, here I come-

The Night time,
Sniffling,
Sneezing,
Coughing,
Aching,
Fever,
Sleep Better to
To Feel Better,
Medicine.



Here's to a better tomorrow!

-Sarah

No comments:

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails