Welcome to my blog! I hope my crafts, recipes, homeschooling, & photography posts will be inspiring & encouraging to you.

I also like to include some family funnies, travels, and memories. Enjoy!

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Christmas Goodies!

Here's what we've been up to today.

Looking kinda yummy!!


I think we might make somebody's day with a few of these?!?


Don't my cuties look so adorable making the Christmas goodies? :)


Snitching a chocolate covered pretzel.


The joy of eating more than he was making is evident in this pic. lol.


Might as well just dig into the chocolate, and get good and sticky!


They did help out a little though, too.
Have to give them credit for at least trying!!


Soooo cute!


And our little "supervisor" wanted in on the creating too, so I pulled her on up to the counter so she could supervise, and squawk at us. :)


And while they may not be perfect, they sure do look delicious!


Now we just have to add a few cookies to the plate, wrap 'em up, and hand them out to a few neighbors, teachers, and a sweet secretary, too. :)

Can't wait to make those cookies, either. And... you just might want to watch Thursday's recipe share post if you need a good cookie recipe. Just saying. There might be one on there. haha! In fact, it might just be one of my favorite Christmas cookies. Oh, man. I can't wait to taste one. Yummy!!!!

ETA: We made White Chocolate/ Chocolate Dipped Pretzel Rods & Oreos. :) Sorry, I forgot to actually say what the pictures above were. And here's a few pics for the more visually oriented of us:

Blessings! -Sarah

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Wow, those look scrumptious!! Only prob is you didn't tell us what they were??? I wanna eat one! I think I should go wipe the slobber off the screen. ;-) You are so much braver than I in letting your little guys help. Maybe by next Christmas I'll be confident in their abilities. :-)

Erin said...

YUM!! We are doing ours next week I think!!

Charity said...

Yummy, now I am hungry. I have been craving pretzel pepperment bark, now I just want any of them. It looks so fun.

Sarah @HarriganHowdy said...

Oops, sorry, Rach! I'll add it. :)

Can't wait to see yours, too, Erin. I'll bet the boys will be sooo cute making them. That's what I always enjoy, anyways. I could care less what they actually turn out like. lol.

Oh, wow, Cha Cha! Pretzel Peppermint Bark?! That sounds even better than what we made. :)

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails