Welcome to my blog! I hope my crafts, recipes, homeschooling, & photography posts will be inspiring & encouraging to you.

I also like to include some family funnies, travels, and memories. Enjoy!

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Justin's version of Sweet Dreams.

I wouldn't post one sleeping baby, and not the other! :) I still need to take one of Aliyah. I can't believe I haven't purposely done this with her. The other two, I did frequently. Here is JJ's version of "Sweet Dreams" from the very same day 2 years ago that I took Wesley's. I love that he's hugging Beary (his favorite stuffed animal). Sooo sweet!



Blessings! -Sarah

4 comments:

Erin@The Phillips Fam said...

LOVE sleeping baby pics!! They are the best :)

Sarah @HarriganHowdy said...

They really are. :)

Lady D said...

JJ and Beary look soooo young!! My how time is flying:)

Sarah @HarriganHowdy said...

Doesn't he look just like Aliyah?! It's amazing. And, we haven't found beary yet. uhoh. I'm sad for him.

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails