Yep!
Me 'n my spray paint are best buds these days.
These are a few of my more "favorite" colors right now.
Although, I love color so much, it's hard to pick a fave.
And here's a few of the things I've been doing
with my best buds.
(I am so kidding about the "best bud" thing- lol.)
Before:
After:
I love, love, LOVE how the "Oil Rubbed Bronze" came out.
Close-Up:
Not a good before, but see the bluish cylinder vase in the back?
After some "Blue Ocean Breeze":
Don't look too close,
you'll see the drips.
Oops!
And here it is, now proud
on my mantle.
Love this little pop of color.
And this little number?
He's next.
Looking forward to what I'm doing with this one.
Fun, fun!!
That's what I've been crafting
this weekend.










































5 comments:
You go girl! I love me some paint in a can..hehe
Cute, cute! Isn't spray paint the best invention EVER??? I got one of those spray paint gun things and still haven't used it... I keep forgetting that I bought it!
XOXO
Jen
LOVE spray paint! I'm going to redo a few frames with it! I love the oil one! And you KNOW I"m a fan of chalkboard paint ;)
I love love love that blue color. Whenever I get to decorate my OWN house (meaning when we are not renting and actually own our own house), there will be a room or two with this color on the walls. I like this color blue with white accents. Beautiful!!
And like those shelves. I am considering doing that(hanging shelves) on one of my walls (like the link you sent me), but haven't decided yet!!
Oh, I got one of those spray paint guns too, but haven't used it yet either. Hopefully soon! :)
Go for it Emily. It'll look good!
Post a Comment