It always amazes me!
Everytime I find a blog that I fall in love with,
and start my "Friday Faves" post...
(which I work on up to a few weeks in advance),
Shanty2Chic always posts about it too!
Just, they beat me to it.
But that's ok.
That must be why I love their blog
So.
Much.
But, enough about that...
This awesome mom,
with some awesome power tools,
is sharing her blueprints on
"How To" build Pottery Barn knock-offs.
Amazing site!!
Umm...
Yeah.
I may really like my
sewing machine,
glue gun,
Cricut,
Mod Podge,
scrapbook papers,
spray paint...
you name the crafty "weapon of choice",
and I love it.
But I'm not too sure that I
am able to build things!
with powertools!
But I'm definitely inspired,
just by looking at some of her projects!
Like these below:
How about these chairs for your sweet little ones?
Everytime I find a blog that I fall in love with,
and start my "Friday Faves" post...
(which I work on up to a few weeks in advance),
Shanty2Chic always posts about it too!
Just, they beat me to it.
But that's ok.
That must be why I love their blog
So.
Much.
But, enough about that...
This awesome mom,
with some awesome power tools,
is sharing her blueprints on
"How To" build Pottery Barn knock-offs.
Amazing site!!
Umm...
Yeah.
I may really like my
sewing machine,
glue gun,
Cricut,
Mod Podge,
scrapbook papers,
spray paint...
you name the crafty "weapon of choice",
and I love it.
But I'm not too sure that I
am able to build things!
with powertools!
But I'm definitely inspired,
just by looking at some of her projects!
Like these below:
How about these chairs for your sweet little ones?
Do you want to make it,
and not spend a fortune purchasing it?
knockoffwood's got the plans.
And with homeschooling on my mind,
these chairs have got me thinking about the possibilities!
_____________________________________________
Another find over at knockoffwood, is this trundle.

I love the idea of storage under the bed.
And we do store "stuff" under the kid's beds...
It's just not quite as much as what could be done with a trundle.
Or, an extra mattress for when friends come to visit.
I'm actually thinking that I might like something
like this for under the boy's train table.
It's going into my file of ideas for that
"someday when I have lots of time on my hands"
or
"someday when I learn how to use powertools".
___________________________________________
And if that's not enough...
This girl has the plans to make
Knock-Off Pottery Barn
"Cameron" Storage!!!
I heart PB's Cameron system.
Like, I sit there and drool over that,
ev.er.y.time. I get my catalog.
Or when I go to PB's store.
Now, I just need to figure out how I'm going to
get the time.
get the materials.
and get the Cameron Knock-Offs made!!!
Of course, some powertools might have to be purchased.
And I might have to learn how to use "said powertools".
A few other Faves from the week:
I need a big clock,
just like Little Birdie Secrets shared.
Great idea!
Much cheaper than replacing an existing countertop.
So, I guess I'd better not think too hard
on this post.
Otherwise my family might think I've
lost my mind
if I start wanting powertools for my birthday!
Enjoy!
_____________________________________________
Another find over at knockoffwood, is this trundle.

I love the idea of storage under the bed.
And we do store "stuff" under the kid's beds...
It's just not quite as much as what could be done with a trundle.
Or, an extra mattress for when friends come to visit.
I'm actually thinking that I might like something
like this for under the boy's train table.
It's going into my file of ideas for that
"someday when I have lots of time on my hands"
or
"someday when I learn how to use powertools".
___________________________________________
And if that's not enough...
This girl has the plans to make
Knock-Off Pottery Barn
"Cameron" Storage!!!
I heart PB's Cameron system.
Like, I sit there and drool over that,
ev.er.y.time. I get my catalog.
Or when I go to PB's store.
Now, I just need to figure out how I'm going to
get the time.
get the materials.
and get the Cameron Knock-Offs made!!!
Of course, some powertools might have to be purchased.
And I might have to learn how to use "said powertools".
A few other Faves from the week:
I need a big clock,
just like Little Birdie Secrets shared.
Love it.
That needs to be hanging on my wall.
In my living room.
Keeping It Simple has a great painting the counter tutorial.Great idea!
Much cheaper than replacing an existing countertop.
So, I guess I'd better not think too hard
on this post.
Otherwise my family might think I've
lost my mind
if I start wanting powertools for my birthday!
Enjoy!































2 comments:
I've been eying those building plans at knockoffwood, too. It was so fun to read Shanty2Chic's posts as she makes that fab storage unit! Keep us posted if you get your power tools and create something wonderful!
Laura! It's so good to "see" you here. :) I know, I know... Shanty2Chic's posts are very helpful. Maybe someday the power tools will come! I'm up for it, that's for sure. lol.
Blessings!
-Sarah
Post a Comment