ears.
eyes.
lap.
(is that even possible, with all this extra weight?!)
And, especially, I don't have enough
arms!
It made me tear up this morning,
when 2 of my 3 littles were crying,
and needing mommy to hug them.
So I did.
Got enough arms, and lap for that.
And then the 3rd one came up to me.
Mommy, hold me!
hug me!
And those sad eyes that went along
with the requests.
*Tearing up!*
*Tearing up!*
And my very full lap & arms.
So, I put my chin out.
And did a "chin hug".
I know God created us perfectly
the way we are.
But, sometimes, a Mom needs more arms.
Oh, and, sometimes a few eyes in the
back of the head would be good too.
For moments like these:
(Puh-leeeeze don't enlarge this image...
I don't want you to see my dirty floor.)
(Puh-leeeeze don't enlarge this image...
I don't want you to see my dirty floor.)
Seriously, little dude.
The floor is not a canvas.
The floor is not a canvas.
And that's the culprit cleaning it up.
Thank you Mr. Clean Magic Eraser.
God,
Could I have more, please?
But only for a few years,
until my children grow up a little.
Then I'm sure I won't need them anymore.
Love, Sarah































2 comments:
Ha! I love this post! I just told David the other day that I wish I had a pouch like kangaroos, cause sometimes we just need an extra arm! LOL I had two little ones needing me while trying to cook dinner, and do my "clean up real quick before David comes home" routine!!
I feel your pain!! Hang in there girl.
Post a Comment