This picture pretty much sums it up.
I could just put it up here-
4 boys+1 Thomas train ride= an unforgettable experience!!
However, there were so many cute things they did that day...
I have to record it so we will remember it for years to come. :)
There was so much to do at the Grapevine Railroad for our
Day out with Thomas:
They had this cute Thomas bouncy house the kids enjoyed.
Can you tell JJ is a pro at bouncy houses?! lol.
They got train tattoos. :)
There were toy trains to watch,
and train tables to play with...
We even had a train map to get stamped at different
stations to get a "special prize". :)
But the excitement was really in riding Thomas.
Getting ready to board the train.
Wes really was having fun, even though you can't tell by this pic!
Turning in our tickets to ride the train.
The four boys waiting to see the 1st glimpse of Thomas.
He...
was especially excited.
They could hardly contain themselves!
She...
seemed excited too. :)
The cheers & excitement that Thomas pulling into the station brought
were awesome! The kids were so excited!!!
Once we were on the train...
they didn't quite understand what all was going on. lol.
But that's ok.
They had fun riding along with their cousins...
To be honest, there may have been a few fits thrown too...
But that's pretty much fading,
and I'm just remembering happy times! :)
Like them sitting with their cousins, riding on the train.
Like the conductor stamping their ticket stubs.
Like the baby, playing with the ticketstubs.
All in all, it was a great time!
The boys were so excited to see Thomas.
{I think we adults were too. :)}
The smile on his face, kinda says it all. :)
Yay for Thomas!
So cool that we got to see him live.
Thomas is #1, as my boys would say. :)





















































3 comments:
i am assuming this was NOT las cruces that looks like ya'll had a blast. was that grapevine tx? is that always there? we are headed to cowboy days at the farm and ranch museum today which will be fun but i will have to put a thomas visit list and a place we should take the kids
Nope, it wasn't in LC. :) We moved about a year ago to NE TX. It was indeed in Grapevine! I think it comes to GVRR every year. But I know it also travels around the country, so I wonder if it would come to EP or ALB?? We used to go to Cowboy Days every year. Y'all will have fun! I miss LC so much.
Blessings!
-Sarah
My youngest went through a Thomas phase that lasted YEARS! He would have loved this place!
Post a Comment