Welcome to my blog! I hope my crafts, recipes, homeschooling, & photography posts will be inspiring & encouraging to you.

I also like to include some family funnies, travels, and memories. Enjoy!

Friday, March 12, 2010

Friday Faves: Wreaths to be inspired by

Spring has Sprung!!
Here in NE Texas anyways.
Sorry if it hasn't where you are...
but hopefully soon. :)

Me and my easily bored self
have been wanting to freshen up the door decor for spring.

Did y'all see the Anthro page with those gorgeous
recycled bottle flower garlands?!?
I've been dying ever since to make some!!
possibly inspired by this as well!!
 That girl is so amazing! Check it out!


Look at this adorable Easter wreath over at Crafty Sisters!
Love it!!
This wreath over at Tatertots&Jello is also an obvious spring choice.
A girlfriend & I are getting together and going to make our
versions next week, so hopefully I'll get a post up about that!

As I was reading through my blog list,
I noticed my sil posted a wreath that she made recently!
It turned out so cute, and I thought I'd post it here, too.
Love all the ribbons. :) Perfect for St. Patty's Day.

One other "wreath" that I found on etsy that I think I can
replicate myself, and I happen to think it's so pretty!

Don't you just big ole puffy heart etsy?!?
I can't get enough of the stuff there.
Such creativity, and inspiration, too.
I love buying supplies there as well.
(fabric, charms, anything you can think of for crafting.)





2 comments:

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

Thanks for mentioning my wreaths! GOod luck making your versions - I am excited to see them!

Love that ribbon one too!!

XOXOX
Jen

Sarah @HarriganHowdy said...

You're welcome! I can't wait to see how they turn out too. :)

-Sarah

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails