I don't really love grocery shopping.
I mean, who does?!
However, when I get a chance to drive the hour
into Dallas...
I make sure to schedule in a stop
at my favorite grocery store.
Whole Foods!!
(Don't you just love my heart hands shot?! lol.)
(You should've seen me & my hubby doing this shot- heehee.)
If I could do my grocery shopping there every week...
then I might have a different attitude about it.
(Hmm... Maybe I should change my shopping strategy?)
Anyways, Why do I like grocery shopping there?
It's...
Fresh.
Interesting.
From Around the World.
Healthy.
Quality.
I always, always, always buy this there.
And I always sample & buy at least one cheese.
Their cheese department is awesome!
(Well, every dept. is awesome, actually)
This rice looks so yummy!
And I bought some Cherry Vanilla granola...
I ate a bite or two, even though I'm on a diet.
One of my newest finds at Whole Foods.
I'm so excited because I can have rice pasta
on my diet. And I'm an Italian food lover.
So this is amazing!
I also usually buy from their wonderful bakery,
but since I'm dieting right now...
I didn't.
I was good.
But I really wanted some.




































1 comment:
Sarah,
I am visiting via The Creative Girl. My favorite grocery store is Whole Foods! The problem is that the closest one is 4 hours away, so I just look for them whenever we travel. I have probably been to 4 or 5, each in a different state.
Thanks for the memories, I may be experiencing withdrawal!
~judi ;)
the1829farmhouse.blogspot.com
Post a Comment