Our small group at MOPS decided to take advantage of
Dallas Arboretum's BOGO day!
It was pretty crowded with hundreds of little kiddos on field trips.
But, that made my sweet flower picking sons blend in...
so I was ok with that. :)
Oh, yes... and their crazy running & rolling down the hill little selves...
Totally cool!
(There were about 100 or so other kids doing it too.)
And splashing in the reflection ponds?!
A- Okay!
Climbing into dry fountains?
No problem!
Dangling their feet in the wading pool
oops! I mean large fountain?
Looks like fun to me!! :)
Did we stop to smell the roses?
Well, if sharing flower petals with pretty little friends counts,
then Yes!
Did we meander among the blooming creation at Spring?
If a sweet & happy baby smile among the blooms counts,
then Yes!
Did I take pictures of the flowers?
Ummm... only one?!?
That's a shocker, considering I usually am very tuned into
picture taking! So, the answer is "Sorta".
I had to play around with my one whole flower photo,
and create an "Impressionist" grainy piece of art with it! lol.
Can't tell whether that's super pretty?
or super soft & out of focus looking though?
Am I happy we went & got outdoors,
into the sunshine,
ran around without abandon,
met up with our happy friends,
spent a couple hours weaving through the beautiful groomed paths,
ate a picnic lunch while watching our kids get their energy out?
Yes! I'd do it again tomorrow if I could!
Wait... I can. Anybody? lol.










































1 comment:
Thanks greeat blog post
Post a Comment