Welcome to my blog! I hope my crafts, recipes, homeschooling, & photography posts will be inspiring & encouraging to you.

I also like to include some family funnies, travels, and memories. Enjoy!

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Around the Town: a High School Musical

One of the girls in our church youth group had a play
that she was acting in at her High School tonight.
We decided to go!
(I teach her piano lessons, too.)

The theme was 50's Diner.
And there was a bunch of 50's music...
and food.

It was a cute little play/musical.
They did this funny dance/hand movement thing that was cute!

We sat with our friends at "The Diner". :)
And enjoyed a couple hours without the kiddos.
That was actually a much needed break this week!
Some weeks I don't like to leave them. :)
But not this week. haha.
{Too honest for ya? Sorry!}

Our friends dressed in "50's" apparel.
Pretty funny stuff! :)
I'm thankful we had the opportunity to go out tonight!
And thankful we were able to find someone to watch our kids.

1 comment:

Lady D said...

nothing like a break ...kit kat break that is:)

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails