Welcome to my blog! I hope my crafts, recipes, homeschooling, & photography posts will be inspiring & encouraging to you.

I also like to include some family funnies, travels, and memories. Enjoy!

Friday, April 16, 2010

Friday Faves- Color!

My Friday Faves are so random this week!! :)
I love being random, don't you?

We are already into "Freezer Pop" weather,
here in humid, hot & sunny Texas.
I bought our first 100 pack of them this week!
I ♥ the colors of Freezer Pops!!
And, this week, I found Two great tutorials
to make them healthier by making your own from juice,
 and have less "coldy-to-the-hands" with Freeze Pop Holders!!
I know. Brilliant!
Go on over to Under the Table Dreaming and check her out.

Another fave is totally off the wall...
y'all probably know already how much I like Anthro stuff.
So, I go around trying to be inspired by anything Anthro. :)
And I stumbled on this GOR-geous chandelier-
made from bottle tops.
Found at TheAccidentalEcoManiac. I know- random.
You know how much I love me some upcycled Anthro decor, though.
I just might have to pull another Anthro inspirational craft soon. :)

Oh, and speaking of crafts...
One of my personal friends blogs about her sweet family,
and all her craftiness-
And showcased her vintage pillowcase nightgowns!!
Sooo Lovely!!
 I am now on the hunt for some vintage pillowcases, too.

That's it for this week.
I think I may have thought of something that ties
all these Favorites together- -
COLOR!

Color makes me happy. :)

Happy Friday, Friends.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We love color too and we are crushin' on those vintage pillowcase nighties! how sweet.


spreading Etsy love today and giving away a hand stamped necklace - hope you get a chance to stop by...


http://crushblog10.blogspot.com/2010/04/what-do-april-showers-bring.html

Lady D said...

garage sell time for the pillow cases:)

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails