This past week in homeschool preschool we studied the Letter "T". We didn't get to do some of the things I wanted to do for creative learning. So we might be incorporating some of that into this week's schooling. (Like Texture Touch Time, and Train crafts)
However, we did get to do a few creative learning things.
We Tie-Dyed Terrific Tshirts.
(Oh yes, I said that to my kiddo along with "Today". lol.)
We did some fun crafts- his favorite part of "School". :)
Just like his mama, I guess!
We also did a bunch of Math games,
sorting & cut & pastes.
Again! Big winner with the little buddy.
You can find a lot of these printables over at
I absolutely love her printables!!
We tried some new writing "techniques",
but once we added in the "Ta, te, ti, to, tu" blends...
handwriting became less of a chore *magically*!
Now remember... handwriting was his least favorite.
Not sure, but maybe making those blends was the trick.
And just for fun... I'm adding a video of him singing
a vowel/blend song I learned as a kindergartener.
He actually really loves singing it!
And it's helping him a ton.
Enjoy!!
And check out ABC 123's great blog for ideas for your Pre-K homeschooling!





































5 comments:
Love that site! I so need a printer :(
You already rock at the homeschooling girl;) I am proud of Wesley ...I'm glad he loves the learning!
Hello! I'm your new follower through Penny Pinching Party! Great site! Visit me at http://www.rockindeals4you.com/?p=2218 and sign up for my giveaway!
Great post, Sarah. I'd love it if you'd link up to my Tot Tuesdays party. I wish I was more creative at names for blogs. I got mine from a favorite quote and went from there. Do you have a favorite quote or words that you live by? I've noticed a lot of blog titles revolve around quotes. Good luck and let me know what you come up with! :)
I love the turtle plate!
Post a Comment