Welcome to my blog! I hope my crafts, recipes, homeschooling, & photography posts will be inspiring & encouraging to you.

I also like to include some family funnies, travels, and memories. Enjoy!

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I Heart Faces- Collage of My Sister's Wedding

I saw the photo challenge for I ♥ Faces this week
-Collages-
and knew exactly the photos I wanted to work with...
My sister's photos from her wedding in Isla Mujeres.

It was the most beautiful wedding I've ever been to.
I'm so happy that I got to 2nd shoot
with the professional wedding photographer.
That was such an awesome experience...
a few times it made me tremble.
{Like when he wanted me to pose them!}
But in a place like that,
and with such a beautiful, sweet couple- -
how could the pictures have turned out wrong?!

Go check out all the other great collages at I ♥ Faces this week.



8 comments:

Katherine Schultz said...

Oh wow, this is gorgeous. And it has the ocean in it -- one of my favorite things..so of course i love it more.

Truly beautiful, lovely captures...each and every one of them.

Please stop by my blog at www.thoseblissmoments.blogspot.com if you get the chance...

Have a great day!

K xx

Erin Cassidy Photography said...

Beautiful!!

Kathy said...

WOW! You did a great job with the photos and the collage! I love all of them. What a beautiful day!

fiddlehead said...

Wow...this is stunning, stunning, stunning. I love how you created these photos with amazing captures of their day. Wow!

Mommy Babble - Aimee Pool said...

Your photos and collage are beautiful! Great Job =)

Our Family said...

simply STUNNING!

Lady D said...

All AMAZING:)

Elyssa said...

This is SO gorgeous! LOVE it so much. I wish I had an ocean by me :)

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails